-  Embracing the Differences : Inside the Netflix API Redesign https://medium.com/netflix-techblog/embracing-the-differences-inside-the-netflix-api-redesign-15fd8b3dc49d
-  Optimizing the Netflix API https://medium.com/netflix-techblog/optimizing-the-netflix-api-5c9ac715cf19
- Try Cloud Foundry 13 - Logs Loggregator is the next generation system for aggregating and streaming logs and metrics from all of the user apps and system components in an Elastic Runtime deployment. Loggregator uses Google's protocol buffers along with gRPC to deliver logs.
- Try Cloud Foundry 12 - Config Server Config Server for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) is an externalized application configuration service, which gives you a central place to manage an application’s external properties across all environments.
- Microservices - Circuit Breaker 访问远程服务时, 比依赖超时时间更好一些的方式是一种叫断路器(Circuit Breaker)的模式. Circuit Breaker 就像一位交通警察, 在前方道路畅通的情况下, 他会放行; 当前方道路由于各种原因拥堵时, 他会告诉你前方道路不通请回; 如果他是个更智能的交警的话, 还会告诉你前方道路部分拥堵, 只允许部分车辆通过, 比如实行单双号.
- Redis Redis
- Microservices - Architecture Microservice architecture (MSA) is an approach to building software systems that decomposes business domain models into smaller, consistent, bounded-contexts implemented by services. These services are isolated and autonomous yet communicate to provide some piece of business functionality. Microservices are typically implemented and operated by small teams with enough autonomy that each team and service can change its internal implementation details (including replacing it outright!) with minimal impact across the rest of the system.
- Try Cloud Foundry 11 - Autoscaler Autoscaler