-  Data filtration options and performance analysis in ABAP CDS views https://blogs.sap.com/2017/09/22/data-filtration-options-and-performance-analysis-in-abap-cds-views/
- SAP in Opensource Foundations
- SAP HANA Database SAP HANA is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP SE. Its primary function as database server is to store and retrieve data as requested by the applications. In addition, it performs advanced analytics (predictive analytics, spatial data processing, text analytics, text search, streaming analytics, graph data processing) and includes ETL capabilities as well as an application server.
- SAP OpenUI5
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Engage your customers in more meaningful ways with SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer. This cloud CRM portfolio brings sales, customer service, and social CRM together – to help your team form powerful personal connections that drive customer engagement across all channels. Take advantage of rich predictive insight, flawless execution and contextual customer experience relevant to your industry.
- What's CDS Core Data Services (CDS) is an infrastructure that can be used by developers to create the underlying (persistent) data model which the application services expose to UI clients. CDS is just SQL + Annotation. Annotation is just a Note / Explanation / Comment. Annotation is explained by Evaluation Runtime (Engine). Engine is one of SADL / BOPF / Analytic Manager / Enterprise Search / ABAP / HANA …
- CDS and OData Extensibility CDS and OData Extensibility