-  Spring Framework Reference - Unit Testing http://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/current/spring-framework-reference/html/unit-testing.html
- SAP HANA Database SAP HANA is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP SE. Its primary function as database server is to store and retrieve data as requested by the applications. In addition, it performs advanced analytics (predictive analytics, spatial data processing, text analytics, text search, streaming analytics, graph data processing) and includes ETL capabilities as well as an application server.
- Try CloudFoundry Try CloudFoundry
- Microservices - Restful API Spring Restful Representational state transfer (REST) or RESTful web services is a way of providing interoperability between computer systems on the Internet. REST-compliant Web services allow requesting systems to access and manipulate textual representations of Web resources using a uniform and predefined set of stateless operations. Other forms of Web service exist, which expose their own arbitrary sets of operations such as WSDL and SOAP.
- Maven Best Practices Maven Best Practices
- Cloud Training 1 - Create Maven Project and Deploy to Tomcat
- Apply Spring Data JPA to Java Project on HCP Spring Data’s mission is to provide a familiar and consistent, Spring-based programming model for data access while still retaining the special traits of the underlying data store. Spring Data JPA, part of the larger Spring Data family, makes it easy to easily implement JPA based repositories. This module deals with enhanced support for JPA based data access layers. It makes it easier to build Spring-powered applications that use data access technologies.