-  Spring Framework Reference - Unit Testing http://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/current/spring-framework-reference/html/unit-testing.html
- JVM Languages .
- SAP HANA Database SAP HANA is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP SE. Its primary function as database server is to store and retrieve data as requested by the applications. In addition, it performs advanced analytics (predictive analytics, spatial data processing, text analytics, text search, streaming analytics, graph data processing) and includes ETL capabilities as well as an application server.
- Try CloudFoundry Try CloudFoundry
- Microservices - Restful API Spring Restful Representational state transfer (REST) or RESTful web services is a way of providing interoperability between computer systems on the Internet. REST-compliant Web services allow requesting systems to access and manipulate textual representations of Web resources using a uniform and predefined set of stateless operations. Other forms of Web service exist, which expose their own arbitrary sets of operations such as WSDL and SOAP.
- Maven Best Practices Maven Best Practices
- Cloud Training 1 - Create Maven Project and Deploy to Tomcat