-  SAP Blogs - SAP HANA SPS 09: New Developer Features https://blogs.sap.com/2014/12/02/sap-hana-sps-09-new-developer-features/
-  Youtube - SAP HANA SPS 09 - What's News https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkzo92owKnVwADqaEp2-YhXFRKDVoUQNL
- SAP HANA Database SAP HANA is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP SE. Its primary function as database server is to store and retrieve data as requested by the applications. In addition, it performs advanced analytics (predictive analytics, spatial data processing, text analytics, text search, streaming analytics, graph data processing) and includes ETL capabilities as well as an application server.
- Unit Test by Spring MVC Test Framework Testing is an integral part of enterprise software development. Dependency Injection should make your code less dependent on the container than it would be with traditional Java EE development. This topic introduce how to create Unit Test by Spring MVC Test Framework for Java project on HCP
- Apply Spring Data JPA to Java Project on HCP Spring Data’s mission is to provide a familiar and consistent, Spring-based programming model for data access while still retaining the special traits of the underlying data store. Spring Data JPA, part of the larger Spring Data family, makes it easy to easily implement JPA based repositories. This module deals with enhanced support for JPA based data access layers. It makes it easier to build Spring-powered applications that use data access technologies.
- Apply Spring Architecture to Java Project on HCP The Spring Framework is an application framework and inversion of control container for the Java platform. The framework's core features can be used by any Java application, but there are extensions for building web applications on top of the Java EE platform. Although the framework does not impose any specific programming model, it has become popular in the Java community as an alternative to, replacement for, or even addition to the Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) model. I will show you how to apply Spring Frameworks to Java project on HANA Cloud Platform.
- Persistence Service for Java Maven Project on HCP The Java Persistence API (JPA) is a Java specification for accessing, persisting, and managing data between Java objects / classes and a relational database. JPA was defined as part of the EJB 3.0 specification as a replacement for the EJB 2 CMP Entity Beans specification. In this topic I will show you how to create persistence service for Java project on HCP using Java Persistence API (JPA) and it's implementation EclipseLink
- What's CDS Core Data Services (CDS) is an infrastructure that can be used by developers to create the underlying (persistent) data model which the application services expose to UI clients. CDS is just SQL + Annotation. Annotation is just a Note / Explanation / Comment. Annotation is explained by Evaluation Runtime (Engine). Engine is one of SADL / BOPF / Analytic Manager / Enterprise Search / ABAP / HANA …